“4” PDO – Pretuziano delle Colline Teramane – Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil 2023/24

13,50

Protected Designation of Origin (PDO) “Pretuziano delle Colline Teramane”: for us it means belonging, protection, selection, and awareness.

From the olive groves surrounding the mill of the Leccino, Dritta, Frantoio, and Tortiglione cultivars, our “4” PDO is born.

Italian Extra virgin olive oil obtained directly from olives and solely by mechanical means. Cold extracted.

Extra Virgin Olive Oil PDO “Pretuziano delle Colline Teramane,” “4”

From the hills surrounding the mill comes our “4” PDO. It is the most authentic fruit of our land, describing, more than any other oil, our territory and our way of working. PDO for us means belonging, protection, selection, and awareness.

The Protected Designation of Origin (PDO) guarantees the high quality of this Extra Virgin, adherence to a production specification, and passing a panel test.

The Oil

Extra virgin olive oil PDO “Pretuziano delle Colline Teramane,” according to the specification, is obtained 75% from the Leccino, Frantoio, and Dritta varieties, while the remaining 25% from minor cultivars such as Tortiglione, Carboncella, and Castiglionese.

Our “4” PDO 2023/24 is born from the knowledge of local cultivars and the ability of the Master Oil Maker Gennaro Montecchia to create a unique and balanced blend.

The production and processing area of ​​Pretuziano delle Colline Teramane DOP oil includes the territory of various municipalities in the province of Teramo, Abruzzo.

Number 4 is the extra virgin olive oil of our Golden Line that best reflects the characteristics of the varied Teramo territory.

It is a medium-light fruity EVO oil, very harmonious to the sense of smell, with hints of freshly cut grass and leaves, typical of central Italy oils. An extra virgin of great freshness. Fine to the taste, with hints of artichoke and almond. The bitterness and spiciness are of medium intensity, well-balanced and not very persistent.

Pairings

The “4” PDO Pretuziano delle Colline Teramane is a very versatile oil thanks to its freshness and herbaceous notes. In the most delicate dishes, it takes center stage, giving salads of all kinds an extra boost. For more balanced pairings, it is excellent with fatty fish and red meats. Otherwise, on all imaginable bruschettas.

Italian Product. Cold-extracted in October and November 2023.

Store away from light and heat.

Weight0,96 kg
Volume

0.500